Friday, October 7, 2011

Fall Essence

Extreme Heat (that can make u sweat like a pig x5)
Moderate cold &&
Extreme rainfall (that surely can cause flooding) 
hese are the 3 primary seasons that i've have lived through in my almost 2 decades of life, pretty much....
Not that any expression of disapprobation can change any of these... && probably there's a reason behind all of this...
Each state experience is a different weather...
Fall, Autumn, Spring etc etc
If end of summer means commencement of fall (that's what if have thought since i was a child... && if i'm wrong then please tell me.. I need to set my facts straight.)
So anyway.. It's still hot and not 'oh-so-cold-let's-wear-sweaters-and-boots' kinda weather here where i stay but still I got inspired to put together this outfit...
Solely cuz of my love for chunky sweaters, layering and booties and warm toned lippies hit with jeans or leggings.
On to the Outfit ^_^

Enlarge the picture for more details and clear image.
Let me know if you' all like it..

xoxo
Superciliouss

No comments:

Post a Comment