Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tidings Of Victory

Heyyyyy, all you lovely ladies !!!!!
Its been quite awhile since i have actually sat down and written a proper post...
As much as i love and strive to write more, 'D college' and the overwhelming assignments don't consent to !
SO Hey Hiiiii :p


Relax.. Just a virtual Hi for now..'Kay ?

What Victory u ask ?????? Wait till i tell you ;) ..Just stick around

Erm..
I've been following and reading a lot of blogs lately..
&& Let me tell you...Its a pretty tough job to write consistently 'everydayy' but there are always some exceptions right ??
Some budding writers just do it bang on !! I sink into to their words and stay mesmerized ...Literally

youtube's another place where i've been so hooked to... Not that i make any video (deep down inside,  i wish i did but I'm sucha moxie ..err)
I love watching video on youtube... be it fashion, beauty, hauls, Diy's, Funny, skits or any darn thing.

Another thing i've been enjoying is watching Keeping up with the Kardashians and Pretty little liars (back 2 back on Zcafe in the evenings!!!)
And guys let me tell u ... IF u don't watch these then what the freaking hell are you doing ?


NowwwGo Go Go and watch them !!
Its a package of drama, thrill, fun, suspense, goofyness and a ton of more stuff..

I could go on & on & on & on & on & on & onnnnnnnn...

But for 2day lets say it's enough !!

Now Back to the title of this post..
Stop wondering .. Its still alive, pretty much if u are still reading...

I've been scrambling for weeks to start a page on our very own 'Facebook'.. regarding selling apparel, jewelry and all that kinda jazzz...
But But But facebook's been soo weird lately.. So many glitches and speedbummers on the path ..
Finally I've got around to make one.. I'll be selling apparel (brand new, unless mentioned otherwise), jewelry.
Please Please Please just spare a few minutes and glance over my page..
And If you do end up liking any thing ..then you can contact me on-
fashion_insight@yahoo.in



Here's the link
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fashion-Insight-Du-Jour/151963208230056
Or just search Fashion Insight (Du jour) on fb



 
Love u all,
xx
Superciliouss

No comments:

Post a Comment