Monday, November 7, 2011

Brûnos Hue (GNO Outfit)

I woke up today morning a little too enthusiastic...It's definately one of the 'surpassing-the-ordinary' kinda morning. Solely because I sacked out for 12 long hours & NO.. I'm not jobless for having done that.
After 3 weeks of slogging hard and all the disseratation, I think I pretty much needed to unplugg and sleep like a log :p


So anyway.. Now that all the zeal's starting to scoot back.
I'm back on my blog with a new outfit of the day post..
It reminds me of Britney Spears Songs Lace & Leathers.. It's a funky one :p
We all need to let loose and have some fun, don't we girls ?
Here's my idea of a *Girl's-night-out outfit*.. (so fall-ish)


I decided to play around with 2 different textures : Leather & Lace
Lace is definately big for fall and when paired with leather pants.. the lady like classic makes a big statement
Above, lace helps tone down leather’s severity, which makes for a hot evening ensemble that doesn’t scream “ Kardashian's much??" 


Remember:
There are no good girls gone wrong - just bad girls found out





Go girl, seek happy nights to happy days

xoxo
Superciliousss

No comments:

Post a Comment