Thursday, November 10, 2011

Royal Affair *^

How many of y'all agree that formal/work outfits can get really bland and irksome ?
I haven't started working yet (chronicals of a student) but i have pretty much decided to add a twist to typical formal clothing outlook ! Make it distinct..
It shouldn't mean leaving your personal style or look sloopy..
I believe : 'One cannot work well..If not dressed well/appropriate' 
Not everyone would agree... But Uhmm..I love dressing up !!
Especially for parties..  Leave me in a store cumulated with designer party dresses & I'll stay mesmerized *spellbounded* literally..
U get the hint ?
What would you wear if you have a party in your office ?
Your Goal- Polished, well put together, elegant & savvy..

This is an outfit I have put together to give you all a gist..


Hope you all like it.
xoxo
Superciliousss

No comments:

Post a Comment