Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Apple of my *Eyes*

Well ..I know the title is uber cheesy and kitschy
But But But ...
JSYK ..I cant take my eyes off 'em .
I stumbled across these items while browsing online (lil bit of shopping) on some websites.

PS-I dont own these pics

Basically I am feasting my eyes on them and so so so want to own.
Here are some gorgeous items.
Fashion Jewels (I have added makeup items too that i have been wearing alot lately.)






 Black Studded Flats- Fun and dressy + very chic and casual.
 Who can resist these ??
 I absolutely love how they look.
 Black ballet flats as we know... every lovely lady needs in her closet.
       
 Where to find- I got similar 1's from Bata recently during their sales.

Black Studded Handbag-The studded and grommet embellishments add more appeal to this already appealing tote.
This is big enough to hold everything and make you feel fabulous *reallyy* the whole day.
This bag can be used anywhere and in almost any occasion.
I have a dupe of this one and i swear by mine. I love carrying this bag around.
It is so spacious and classy.

Where to find- Esbeda, F21, Bandra linking road, Colaba causeway.

Cropped Tee's-If you want to a crop top, take an old T-shirt or graphic tee, and make your own. Cut the bottom half of the shirt and then cut the neckline out for an off-the-shoulder top. Easy way and you don’t have to spend a penny.
Cropped clothes date back in time, ever since young Madonna rocked everyone’s world.
Also u can find them anywhere. Forever 21, Causeway, Bandra ....

Cropped Vests- Cropped vests are great because they can be ridiculously flattering.
Flatters every figure – Not only does is give a boost to your bust, but it hugs the small part of your waist.
Feeling lazy ??
Throw on your jeans, a t-shirt and a teeny vest ..And you're good to go
Where to find- Remanika (I got 2 lovely ones.. check them out), Globus outlets
And ofcourse our causeway and bandra.

And the grey studded (small) sidebag ..I simply love it.
I had seen one at colaba causeway while strolling around but could'nt grab it cause I was stupid and running late for somplace..
And now I am looking out for something like that like a pesky kid !

Pink Sparkly bellet flats are my love too.
I saw them online on some website. Arent they pretty ?

MAKE-UP WISE
I'm currently using and in love with---
  • MAYBELLINE Color Sensational Lipcolor- Let me pink #075.
  • MAYBELLINE Colossal Volume Mascara.
  • Ponds TM
  • Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture SPF 15
  • Nivea Glamorous Gloss Pink Sugar
(I couldnt fit in some of the pics--My Bad. But im planning to review a few products soon.)

Stay Precious and Keep smiling peepz
Xoxo
Superciliousss

No comments:

Post a Comment