Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A girl can never have enough goodiess

Haulage #1

I went shopping after a lonng longg time, I have been popping into shops when passing by lately but last sunday I decided I wanted to actually go shopping, not just pass by :P
So..on to the goodies! Here is what I bought >>>>>

Footwear for random local stores here n there ..
They were all sucha steal  :P
Black studded sandals  Rs 120/- !!!!!

Silver Studded Roman style sandals Rs 250 ish/- !!!!

White Sandals Rs 120/- !!!!!!

Everyday belly flats for 500 bucks, why not ?? ( I love 'em )

Andddd now onto the hair and skin products ..
I dint purchase alotttt.. Just grabbed a few things here and there dt I was running short on !!!

Herbal Essence ''Hello Hydration'' Conditioner :)
I badly needed a conditioner to add some moisture to my hair..

I constantly keep using my heat tools (atleast twice a week).. I know I know It's not the best thing to do ..
But i'm trying to use them evn sparingly and to nurture my hair even better i got this>>>>
"L'oreal PArils Studio Silk & Gloss Hot straight cream" (dats  kinda mouthful)


Annnddd a 'face wash'...Just bcoz i got bored of my neutrogena deep clean one ..pffttt


Taaadddaaa ...I saved the best for the end :P :P
This is my favourite purchase .. I just stumbled across this uber cute 'love' necklace while aimlessly strolling arnd in the mall !!!!! I loved it so so so much ..that i had to buy it (INR 445/- from accessorize as u cn see) :)


Uhmm ..
Thats all i got :)
And now I have a stack of unread books waiting for me *sob*
*Puts on her nerdy glasses*
Oh n btw one last thing .. I'd love to read ur feedbacks ...or just share wimme your recent purchases :)

xoxo
Superciliousss

2 comments:

  1. I really like the second sandals and the flats! where did u find the loreal iron protect? i have not been able to find it anywhere in delhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch for liking..
    Sorry ..I'm from Mumbai
    I got it from a store here called *Alfa*

    ReplyDelete