Friday, March 11, 2011

Jewels on your *Nails*


Maybelline Colorama Arena (INR-85 ..Beauty Centre)
INCOLOR Star Shine No.36 (INR 75 ish ..Beauty Centre)
Lakme True Wear Clear Gloss (INR 90 ish)
2 coats of maybelline colorama ..

1 coat of star shine (36) nail enamel !!!
Its sheer if applied without any opaque base coat ..that is why i used the beige pastel base !!
It's another clear-based glitter that is dominated gold and a tiny smidgen of pink thrown in.
Also its a lil flowy ..not that painful using it but anyway ..I totally love the packaging  :)
(Darn the flash..)

2nd coat !!!
Without the flashh ..
Goshh ..I love bling, no matter if it is metallic, glitter, holo or duochrome...
I'd never unpolish my nails if I could ..
Its not as high quality as the OPI one's
But i can't complain for the price i'm paying ..thats what I get !!

xoxo
Superciliousss

No comments:

Post a Comment