Friday, March 25, 2011

Summer Sun reminds me of *Fun*

Summer has already arrived here in India..
So girls pull up your socks and get ready for the heat wave !!!!
Its time to change your wardrobe and make-up ..
Embrace the bright colors and sunkissed skin (not burnt..ok?)
I will be sharing my fave for this season  !!!

10 Must haves

Floral Printed/Lace/Maxi Dresses
Cute Tank Tops/Lacy camisole
Shirt Tunics
Romper
Stylish pair of shorts
Colored Pants/Leggings
Bright Flats
Cross Body Satchel Bags
Sunglasses/Sunscreen
Pastel Nail Lacquer

I have inco-orperated the above essentials into this collage..for a better vision when you girls go for summer shopping !!


Lark rise lace dress FCUK
Free People 'Battenburg Lace' Convertible Halter Top
Sheer Kimono (asos.com)
Floral Romper (Forever 21)
Sequined Floral Flats (Forever 21)
Leatherette Espadrille Baby Pink Wedges
Versace printed fringed strech silk scarf
River Island Floral Satchel
Colorful Skinny Belts
Adidas Originals Pink Cambridge Watch (asos.com)
OPI Brights Collection Nail Lacquer
MAC creme cup

(Please excuse the not-so-creative collage here ..I have been killing my self over exams and just not had the time for my blog and be constructive. So brain dead that at first I even forgot to type down the *Title* for this post.. I realised dat after publishing d post ..Err)

Stay Tuned
xoxo
Superciliousss

No comments:

Post a Comment