Thursday, March 3, 2011

Nude is the New Black !!!!

I had the most apt title in mind for this post since very a long time ..
And darn it !!! When I actually go ahead and begin writing this post ..
I'm totally out of wordsss..
It's still there somwhere in the back of my mind but has decided not to come out ..

Oh Well ..Anywayyyyy
I'm already in spin for spring-summer this year..
Neutrals are sucha saviour .. Right ??
I just throw them on in a jiffy and I'm good to go !!!!!
Beige, Light pink, Light salmon, Light taupe, Khakhi are my favs :)

A pair of nude pumps can compliment a bright gown, a nude shirt with a blazer over top or a hobo bag are all easily worked into your existing wardrobe. This will provide a quick new update for your wardrobe without breaking the budget.

I should probably stop rambling and share with ya'll what I like..
An ensemble that I have put together ..



Vienne low rise legging style jeans  
Silk Shirt Dress (???)
Jimmy Choo Soraya scarf
Marc Cain Printed Tote
Nordstrom lastiskon flat  
Fabric wrapped bangles
Vintage Ring and Gold pave hoop earings Forever 21
Victoria Beckham butterfly square frame sunglasses
Maybelline Expert Eyes 8 Pan Shadow-Sunbaked Neutrals (10) {Target-6.49 $}

2 comments: