Monday, March 7, 2011

Boost of Style & Edginess


It is inevitable that I am drawn to things that are feminine, floral and lacy…But also to things that are edgy, fashion forward, effortless and not over-the-top**
I love how Kristen Stewart dresses..
Kristen makes a lot of bold choices..I totally think she looks great.
Edgy & Elegant at the same time.
For this look, I wanted to mix the classic preppy style with some current edgy trends..
Embrace your style.. make a statement but girls don't go overboard !!!

Here's the outfit dt i've put together.. O.o *straight face*



Purple Victoria Secret Tank Top.
Tassel vaist,hand crochet cashmere & stepped hem.
Vero Moda low waist legging style jeans.
Catwalk Flats (INR-1295).
Cross Ring-Mango (INR-990).
Studded Bracelet and Neckpiece-Forever 21.
RayBan Sunglasses.

<3 <3


 
xoxo
Superciliousss

1 comment:

  1. I love her really edgy style as well. She looks really cool.

    ReplyDelete