Sunday, March 20, 2011

COLORS OF JOY !!!!

To all my lovely readers ...
Wish u all a very  HAPPY HOLI !!!!!!!

God Bless yu'll  wid
colors of joy, colors of happiness,
colors of friendship, colors of love
and all other colors you want to paint in your life.


Play Safe with organic colors !!!!Wondering How do i celebrate ?
First of all ...Yaayyiiieeee For the Awesome Holidayyyy !!!
And well ..I have a major sweet tooth today ..
Muching on sweets like a stubborn child !!! (Blessed wid loads of calories)
But no ..I'm not complaining really ...
I'm literally jumping and hopping around in my house ..people are blasting loud music (Booommm)
I'm petrified to go down and play ..
I know I know ..Holi is incomplete w/o colors ..So we like evry yr at hme did put little color and wished each other !!!!
I'm have fun wid my family at home ..(Miss my bro who is in abroad this year)
Hope you all are having a great time !!!





And how can i forget to share the *Dress of the Day* with you'll !!
Isn't it a gorg dress for a party ..Holi Themed



xoxo
Superciliousss

1 comment: