Monday, April 4, 2011

Fuschia Fusion :)

Pink !!!!!!!So I'm not trying to portray a stereotype image here ..
But the practice of assigning pink to an individual gender began in the 1920s ..since then it has been referred as a *girly color*  (Personally I feel  men can pull off the color pink just as good as us women)

There is alot to this color pink ..
Its called the 'Color of Love'

Feet of a new born,
Lips of a sweet little angel,
Born with the pink and grows with the pink ,
Pink pearls and candies,
And in the kiss of a dear ....

So anyway ..I pondered ..why had i never included this color in any of my previous posts ??
Strange ..my love for it is an understatement :p
I dedicate this outfit of the day ** post to the color pink ..
Rise and Shine beauties ..yu' all will fall in love with this color too :P


Gucci Studded Silk Tank
Fuschia Skinny Pants - Zara ??
Kate Spade Neon Pink Bag
 Grey leather platform pumps - Asos.com
Dream Necklace N Knuckle Ring- F21
Pink D&G Sunglasses
MAC Pretty Please Lipstik (Jeanius Collection '11)
 Too faced natural eye neutral - Amazon.com (5.11 $)
L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara


So apt at this point of my life .. (Err Apologies for dis lil gushy mushy quote)
Don't shun me O.o
                                           

2 comments: