Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mint Green

Mint green and turquoise happen to be my other favorite colors too (off recently)
I know alot of you girls love it too :)
Way in the past .. like rewind a good 3-4 years I never considered these colors for a garment of clothing
Lately I realised, 'ey r surprisingly versatile and so refreshing on the eyes.
(Mint chocolates and ice creams are yumm umm nomm too )
So why not inco-orporate the color mint green into your outfit and treat yours as well as other ppl eyes :P

Of course that was easier said than done because to actually find a lovely mint green clothing was and still is so damn hard.
Yus, I don't have much of this color in my wardrobe, just a top or a skirt here and there and ofcourse accessories, nail lacquer..they are easier to grab/find (Hunt for a perfect dress continues)
But anywayyyy...
Have a look at this mini creation of mine and please your eyes :)





Leave your feedbacks (where can i find more of this color ?)
Stay Precious
xoxo
Superciliousss

No comments:

Post a Comment